Capital College of the Arts, Management and Technology offers admission to students based on the students:
- Having applied for admission through the proper application procedure and conditions;
- Having met the minimum entry requirements for the chosen course;
- Having successfully passed an oral interview (if any) and/or placement test (if required);
- Having provided Capital College of the Arts, Management and Technology with true and accurate information in the application and/or enrolment forms;
- Presenting Capital College of the Arts, Management and Technology with the originals of all the educational and other documents during enrolment;
- Being approved to enrol into the course of study by Capital College of the Arts, Management and Technology Management;
- Signing a standard student contract approved by the relevant authorities; and
- Having paid the course fee after signing the standard student contract.
Local/ PRs/ Valid Work Pass Holders Admission Procedures
All applications must be submitted with the following:
- Completed application form*
- Your NRIC / Workpass / Passport**
- Certified true copies of academic certificates and transcripts**
- Resume with detailed work experience (For those registered under matured student criteria)
- Registration fee
* Application forms are obtainable from Capital College of the Arts, Management and Technology office or download a copy now.
** Applicants are required to bring along the original (for verification purpose) Cheques must be made payable to “Capital College of Management and Technology Pte Ltd”.
Sample Student Contract
The student contract is a critical document that governs the relationship between the private education institution (PEI) and the student. Prospective students should therefore understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated in the student contract before signing it.
We accept the following Payment Methods:
- Cheque payable to College
- Internet Banking / TT Remittance: Students and College bear their own bank charges.
- PayNow/ PayLah
- Wechat Pay
Beneficiary Name: CAPITAL COLLEGE OF MGMT & TECH PTE LTD
Bank Name: DBS-CORPORATE AUTOSAVE ACCOUNT
Bank/Branch Code: 7171
Swift Code: DBSSSGSG
Account Number: 100-904493-4
Payable to: CAPITAL COLLEGE OF MGMT & TECH PTE LTD
You may visit the following websites for more information: